- This event has passed.
Bon Nochi: A Tropical Evening Showcasing the Island of Curacao
We’re bringing the island of Curaçao to Miami for an epic evening of exploration, culture, and celebration.
On May 13, The New Tropic is transforming The Wynwood Yard into a little slice of the Caribbean getaway with authentic music, cocktails, and interactive experiences, in partnership with the Curaçao Tourist Board. Best of all, we’ll be sending a bunch of you to experience Curaçao for yourselves, on the house, through multiple giveaways.
Here are some things you can expect:
– Live Afro-Caribbean-influenced DJ set by DJ Le Spam of Spam All-Stars
– Livestream in The Wynwood Yard Wyn-Box with locals at Creative-Lab-Curacao who’ll be hosting a simultaneous get-down
– Complimentary Curaçao-inspired punch with drink ticket (while supplies last)
– Curaçao Liqueur sampling station
– Batido stand
– Freeze motion photo booth
– Meet Dushi Hende straight from Curaçao (your favorite person you haven’t met yet)
Just off the coast of South America, Curaçao is only a three-hour flight from Miami, and the exploration list is insanely long: a unique history and culture, its own language (Papiamentu!), 36 beautiful beaches, hidden herb gardens, a national liquor, iguana soup—and, most importantly, awesome people. Join us to get a taste.
The event is free and open to the community with RSVP.
*Questions about the event? Please email [email protected]