- This event has passed.
Creative Arts 4 Kids
The Museum of Contemporary Art, North Miami (MOCA) is offering its monthly series known as Creative Arts 4 Kids, which occurs the first Saturday of every month. These creative art classes are offered for kids ages 6 through 12. Each month, the class will have a different theme to help kids learn about the elements of art through painting, drawing and sculpting activities in the style of renowned artists.
For October, the theme is Portraits of the Great Minds inspired by Robin Morris. The activity for the children is acrylic painting. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to stay and create with their children.
Saturday, October 7, 2017, 2-4 p.m.
- $18 per class, $60 for a four-class series for the general public.
- $12 per class, $40 for a four-class series for MOCA members, NOMI residents and City employees.
- There is a $2 discount for each additional child in the household.
- Payment can be made in cash or via credit card. Advance purchase is recommended, as the Creative Arts 4 Kids program frequently sells out prior to the event.
- For advance registration, visit https://mymoca.wufoo.com/forms/creative-arts-4-kids/ or call 305-893-6211.
About Museum of Contemporary Art North Miami
The Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA), North Miami is dedicated to making contemporary art accessible to diverse audiences – especially underserved populations – through the collection, preservation, and exhibition of the best of contemporary art and its art historical influences. The museum is located at 770 NE 125th Street, North Miami, FL 33161. It is open Tuesday–Friday from 11 a.m.–5 p.m., Saturday 1–9 p.m., and Sunday 11 a.m.–5 p.m. (closed Mondays and major holidays). Admission to the museum is $5 and is free to MOCA members and North Miami residents. For more information, visit mocanomi.org, call 305-893-6211 or email [email protected]