- This event has passed.
Immerse Yourself in Sound- 3 Day Weekend Workshop
Sound meditation is one of the fastest growing relaxation and mindfulness techniques in the US. It’s popularity is recent (and astounding!), but the practice has been around for centuries and the science has been studied for years – and we’ve created one weekend to experience it all!
Whether you are a teacher looking to bring this popular meditation tool to fill your classes, or a student wanting to immerse yourself in the practice you love, this weekend will be filled with passionate conversation, practiced technique and some seriously good vibes!
You will learn:
– Fundamental qualities of sound
– Sound as a vibrational science
– Credited studies and research about Sound therapy.
– History of using Sound as a tool for meditation
– How to play and use different sound tools in a class environment as well as one on one.
– Understanding energy centers of the body correlating with the notes of different sound tools (bowls, chimes, etc ).
– Importance of intention for the maximum benefit (of the students)
– Practice sessions.
Weekend schedule is:
Friday, Sound45 class with Michelle 6:30 pm
Led by Innergy instructor, Michelle Berlin:
Michelle is a local sound celeb in Miami and has been working wth sound tools for the past 7 years. She studied with sound pioneer Jonathan Goldman, where a seed was planted and a passion begun. She traveled across the world to the mecca of sound healing, Nepal where she studied with a 5th generation monk at the Sri Krishna of the Kathmandu Center of Healing. It is her honor to pass on these recent learnings.