- This event has passed.
Fondasyon Zaka and The New Tropic present the work of four emerging Haitian-American street photographers for After Dark: Kreyol Basel, with images from:
- Alain Pierre-Louis (Atis Lakay)
- Gerry L’aurore (L’aurore)
- Woosler Delisfort (Tewoose)
- Johanne Rahaman
Join us every evening Thursday, Dec. 3 through Saturday, Dec. 5 for a space transformed by uniquely human photography, plus:
- Live music from Kazoots, Empress Addi, Rara Rock, Rara Kuyu
- Spoken word performances with special guest Samba Noe, curated by Haitian African Culture
- Haitian-inspired food and drink
Curated by Yasmine Samimy.