- This event has passed.
Lincoln Eatery Sneak Peek
The way to our hearts is through our stomachs. So it’s obvi that we’ve fallen in love with the Lincoln Eatery — Miami’s newest food hall, located just off Lincoln Road.
We also love our readers, which is why we partnered with Lincoln Road to set up a sneak peek of the eatery for y’all to enjoy.
So join us on Wednesday, Jan. 30 from 7 to 9 p.m., as we nom our way through all 16 Lincoln Eatery establishments. Each vendor will provide small bites of their fast-casual, artisan, and grab-&-go offerings.
And did we mention, we’re doing it before the hall even officially opens?
And did we also mention your ticket will get you entry to the Eatery, a sample of each vendor’s cuisine, and a complimentary cocktail?
And did we mention there will be plenty of Instagram-worthy opportunities for you to nab before your friends do and make all of your followers swoon?
And did we also mention space is limited, so you should reserve your ticket before we sell out?
No? Cool. Glad we did then. See you there.
Here’s what you will be noshing on soon:
- Chill-N, ice cream made with liquid nitrogen and fairy dust
- Fresh Garden Bowls, for those that are still sticking to their New Year’s resolutions and eating healthy
- Manhattan Paletas, serving up frozen fruit treats
- Marble & Rye, a traditional New York deli with a modern twist
- Necessary Purveyor, offering sandwiches and house-made granola — all organic and locally sourced
- Delicatessen Patagonia, foods and flavors inspired by Argentina
- Toast & More, a French bakery serving up toast (duh) with offerings of sweet and savory tartines
- Tyo Sushi, Japanese sushi with a few modern twists
- XO Espresso Bar, premium coffee, teas, and wellness drinks
- More to be announced soon
Update: In partnership with The Lincoln Eatery we’ve had to push back the event date to 1/30. If you have already purchased tickets and are unable to participate on the new date you can email [email protected] for a full refund.