- This event has passed.
November 14, 2015 @ 7:00 pm - November 15, 2015 @ 12:00 am | Free
MiamiLand— an interactive celebration of our many neighborhoods
Join The New Tropic and Lyft for an evening like no other. Think Epcot for Miami—an interactive party exploring our many neighborhoods, their histories and people and obscura, with tons of local food, drinks, music, and art. Whether you’re a born-and-bred local or new in town, this is one event you don’t want to miss.
MiamiLand will launch The New Tropic’s new Neighborhood Guides in partnership with Lyft. Guests will get first access to our Downtown guide, a sneak peak of the communities we’ll be exploring over the next year, and get to taste, touch, and feel authentic pieces of each neighborhood under one roof.
There will be FREE local bites to try out including hundreds of croquetas, pastelitos, “paddies”, and other favorites including cinnamon rolls from Knaus Berry Farm!
Live Music Acts Including:
- 305 Cafecito – to keep you dancing all night long
- Biscayne Bay Brewing Company – Free drafts from our favorite Doral craft brewery
- Botran Rum – Providing free rum cocktails including a classic mojito and daiquiri
- Concrete Beach Brewery – Free drafts from wynwood’s newest brewery
- Lemon City Tea – local tea cocktails
- Celebrate Diversity Miami
- Florida Grand Opera
- Lynn and Louis Wolfson II Florida Moving Image Archives
- O, Miami Poetry Festival
- Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
Save the date and RSVP: more details are coming soon.
We’re accepting applications for community vendors and partners to join us for MiamiLand.