- This event has passed.
New Music Miami ISCM Festival: Music from Spain and South Florida
Spanish clarinetist Oskar Espina-Ruiz, pianist Cecilio Tieles, pianist Chen-Hui Jen & composer Flores Chaviano perform a program of works by composers from Spain and South Florida.
Directed by Orlando Jacinto Garcia.
- Part- Cecilio Tieles Ferrer, piano
- Jondo (1979) by Joan Guijoan (1931)
- Rakhmé II (1983) by Albert Sardà (1943)
- Diurno y postludio (1996) by Juan Piñera (1950)
- Part II- Oskar Espina-Ruiz, clarinetist and pianist Chen-Hui Jen
- Multiple Voices by Orlando Jacinto Garcia (1954)
- “threads unraveling…” for piano and live electronics by Jacob Sudol (1980)
- La Ciudad by *Flores Chaviano (1946)
(world premiere clarinet version)
- Txalapartatzen by Alba Torremocha
- Iris (2000) by Pascal Gaigne (1958)