- This event has passed.
Tomorrow Tour: Miami
Please join Technical.ly in partnership with Comcast for the Tomorrow Tour, a multi-city event and content series to inspire discussions about what’s possible when technology and innovation converge to create stronger cities.
This national event series that connects entrepreneurs and influencers in growing U.S. tech hubs will serve as a platform to:
- Explore how local tech networks are shaping the future of cities
- Uncover the best innovation and technology stories in each market
- Highlight similarities, distinctions and best practices in each city for future success
The evening roundtable and networking is event focused on where tech and entrepreneurship goes next, as part of a seven-city U.S. tour of innovation clusters.
5:00pm-6:00pm: Registration and Networking Happy Hour
6:00pm: Welcome by Christopher Wink of Technical.ly
6:00pm-6:30pm: Keynote:Kelly Hoey, angel investor, Inc columnist and CNBC contributor
6:30pm-7:00pm: Roundtable Discussion: Miami’s position in national entrepreneurship and local tech community-development trends
- Juan Pablo Cappello is the founder of Private Advising Group and was recently named one of the “Most Influential Hispanics” in by Poder magazine in the areas of science and technology and in 2012 was selected as a “Top 50 Entrepreneur” by Business Leader magazine.
- Dr. Pandwe Gibson is the executive director of EcoTech Visions, a business incubator focused on deepening the innovative ecosystem in South Florida to include light manufacturing and production firms.
- Jason Ibarra is the organizer of Startup Grind Miami and cofounder of Recovery Passport.
- Felecia Hatcher is a White House award-winning entrepreneur, motivational speaker and author. Hatcher is also the co-founder of Code Fever and Black Tech Week and co-owner ofFeverish Ice Cream LLC/Feverish Pops.