U.S. Congress District 27
Former Committeewoman for the Republican Executive Committee in Miami-Dade County
Sosa is a former real estate professional, who now runs a film production company. The Cuban-American holds an undergraduate degree from Saint Peter’s College and earned her MBA at FIU. Sosa became a leader in the local Log Cabin Republicans and served as Committeewoman for the Republican Executive Committee in Miami-Dade County.
- Increasing Funding for Public School Security
- Allocate funds to the identification of individuals who are in possession of a firearm pose a danger to themselves, and poses a threat to others.
- Enabling law enforcement to confiscate firearms from individuals who pose a danger to themselves and pose a threat to others.
- Regulating Bump Stocks and High-Capacity Magazines
- Mandatory Waiting Period
- Legislation that Prevents Third-Parties from Purchasing Violent Video Games for Minors
- A pathway to legalization for those adults that were brought to the United States as children
- Building a border wall
- Legislation that revamps our visa system to a more fair and efficient merit-based immigration system
- Legislation that provides additional resources so law enforcement can keep track of those that overstay their visas
- Continuing to offer safe haven for those people being persecuted by oppressive and tyrannical regimes
- Reducing Red Tape and Overregulation
- Lower Taxes
- Developing Strong Workforce Development Programs
- Policies that protect both our environment and tourism industry
- Safely tapping into natural gas, clean coal, solar, and wind technology
- Reef restoration efforts to reduce the threat of rising sea levels to our coastal communities.
- Locally driven approaches because Floridians should take the lead on the protection of our environment.