While most locals know the rich history of Lincoln Road, today it’s a destination for shopping, dining, and celebrating. The New Tropic’s Creative Studio rounded up a Lincoln Road Guide that covers some of our favorite (and free!) things to eat, drink, and do.
And it looks like we’ll need to update this guide ASAP because Lincoln Eatery, the 9,600-square-foot food hall, will be opening its doors this month. Nestled on Lincoln Lane, just off of Lincoln Road and Meridian Avenue, this soon-t0-be-super-popular destination will house more than 16 fast-casual dining options. So grabbing a bite to eat with even your pickiest of friends shouldn’t be a problem.
Here’s what Lincoln Eatery has to offer:
- Chill-N, ice cream made with liquid nitrogen and fairy dust
- Fresh Garden Bowls, for those that are still sticking to their New Year’s resolutions and eating healthy
- Manhattan Paletas, serving up frozen fruit treats
- Marble & Rye, a traditional New York deli with a modern twist
- Necessary Purveyor, offering sandwiches and house-made granola — all organic and locally sourced
- Delicatessen Patagonia, foods and flavors inspired by Argentina
- Toast & More, a French bakery serving up toast (duh) with offerings of sweet and savory tartines
- Tyo Sushi, Japanese sushi with a few modern twists
- XO Espresso Bar, premium coffee, teas, and wellness drinks
- More to be announced soon
The food hall was designed by Miami-based Arquitectonica, so it’s kind of a big deal. The firm served up some Instagram-worthy designs, from the unique wallpaper in each of the bathrooms, to the quirky “Get in my belly” neon sign as you enter the eatery. Basically, you’re going to want to be the first of your friends to take in the scene and snag these shots.
Lucky for you, The New Tropic, in partnership with Lincoln Road, is hosting a sneak preview event. Our FOMO-inducing tickets will get you exclusive access to Lincoln Eatery on Jan. 16 (before it even officially opens!), along with bites from ALL of the vendors at the eatery, AND a cocktail to wash it all down.
Come hungry. Leave happy. Find out how to secure your ticket here.