We’re seeking business interns for a unique summer experience learning business development, sales strategy, and client creative work in an innovative startup environment.
As a business intern, you will learn from and work hand in hand with the business development and accounts teams. Over the course of the summer, the internship will include:
- Business strategy and how we develop innovative media products and services
- Sales pipeline development and generating leads
- Working with prospects to develop new projects and proposals
- Executing on client work, such as promotional campaigns and creative content
- Client success including relationship management and creative delivery
- Client reporting including metrics analysis and report creation
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Pursuing a degree in business or related field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently.
- Previous experience working in a professional office environment.
- Tech-savvy and skilled working with a variety of basic digital tools a plus.
Internships are unpaid and are available part-time or full-time. We will work with you and your school to provide documentation for course credit at your request.
We’re super pumped that you want to work with us! Unfortunately, we’re unable to handle phone calls or emails about our open positions. The form below is the best way of getting your application to us. Good luck!