We’re seeking community interns for a unique summer experience learning about social media strategy, community engagement, and organizing events in an innovative startup environment.
As a community intern, you will learn from and work hand in hand with the community and editorial teams. Over the course of the summer, the internship will include:
- Help manage The New Tropic’s social media platforms and online community
- Help with design and execution of social campaigns
- Assist with management of our membership program
- Assist with analytics and social media strategy
- Assist with producing original stories sourced from our social community
- Provide support for production and marketing for events and experiences for The New Tropic
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Pursuing a degree in marketing, hospitality or related field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter with the ability to work effectively independently
- Previous experience working in a professional office environment
- Tech-savvy and skilled working with a variety of basic digital tools a plus
- Spanish fluency is a plus
Internships are unpaid and are available part-time or full-time. We will work with you and your school to provide documentation for course credit at your request.
We’re super pumped that you want to work with us! Unfortunately, we’re unable to handle phone calls or emails about our open positions. The form below is the best way of getting your application to us. Good luck!