We’re seeking a team member to help design and execute creative projects for The New Tropic and WhereBy.Us.
The right person for this position has an insatiable curiosity and is a natural MacGyver with a get-it-done attitude. We’re looking for someone with creative chops who wants to connect their creativity to a community and meaningful purpose.
Bonus points if you can get us your resume in a creative way*
*No live or dead animals and no singing telegrams please
The Client Creative will work directly with the VP of Creative to:
- Design and plan client projects, and see through to completion
- Spearhead WhereBy.Us internal projects
- Design and create support materials for WhereBy.Us media properties
The ideal candidate has these qualifications:
- Ability to tell a great story
- Multimedia experience (Show us what you got! design, photo, video, popsicle stick castles, whatever!)
- Willingness to continuously explore new creative outlets for storytelling
- Desire to explore and learn new techniques on their own
- Willing to travel from time to time for work
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in collaborative environment
- Ability to work creatively on a variety of budgets from big to small
Candidates must be able to work full-time in Miami, FL.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered commensurate with experience.
We’re super pumped that you want to work with us! Unfortunately, we’re unable to handle phone calls or emails about our open positions. The form below is the best way of getting your application to us. Good luck!