We’re seeking a spring event production fellow who’s interested in designing and producing amazing experiences and events. Also tropical fruits. The fellow will work directly with our events team to design and produce unique experiences for The New Tropic.
This is a paid position or offered as an internship for credit, depending on the candidate.
The fellow will:
- Design and produce events, such as tours, game nights, talks, workshops, and festivals
- Assist with event calendaring and planning
- Assist with event marketing and promotion
The ideal candidate has these qualifications:
- Experience with event planning and production
- Experience with event management
- Experience with promotion services such as Eventbrite and Facebook
- Strong organizational skills
- Spanish fluency a plus
(We’re more interested in great people than in lists of qualifications. If you’re interested but don’t have everything here, please apply. We want to meet you!)
Candidates must be able to work part-time or full-time at our office in Miami, FL.