Applications for this position close Sunday, December 20, 2015.
We’re seeking an office manager to help lead the operations of our growing company. We’re looking for a creative and thoughtful colleague who’s interested in helping to build organization and efficiency in an evolving, startup environment. We also care a whole lot about building an engaging, open-minded, collaborative place to work, and the office manager will play a vital role in helping us build and maintain this culture.
The office manager will:
- Lead the creation of administrative policies and procedures for our company
- Help design and implement company culture and team-building practices
- Help organize office operations and services
- Help manage our human resources, hiring, and staffing
- Work with our accountants to execute payroll, accounts payable and receivable
- Execute contracts and work with vendors for office, event, editorial, and client needs
- Schedule appointments and travel for our CEO, and leadership team where necessary
The ideal candidate has these qualifications:
- Experience with office or team management
- Experience with organizational strategies and processes
- Experience with team management in startup or iterative environments
- Experience with scheduling, administrative, office, or finance tools a plus
(A note: we’re more interested in great people than in lists of qualifications. If you’re interested but don’t have everything on this list, please apply. We want to meet you!)
Candidates must be able to work full-time in Miami, FL. Part-time candidates will be considered.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered commensurate with experience.