Applications for this position close Sunday, December 20, 2015.
We’re seeking a social media producer to help lead and implement social strategy for The New Tropic. We’re looking for an innovative colleague with social media experience, who’s interested in building and serving the local community through creative social storytelling and engagement.
The social producer will:
- Help design social media strategy for The New Tropic
- Manage The New Tropic’s social media accounts
- Help create and implement social campaigns and special projects
- Engage with our community on social media
The ideal candidate has these qualifications:
- Experience with social media management
- Experience with social strategy in news and media
- Experience with content creation, photography, or graphic design a plus
(A note: we’re more interested in great people than in lists of qualifications. If you’re interested but don’t have everything on this list, please apply. We want to meet you!)
Candidates must be able to work full-time in Miami, FL. Part-time candidates will be considered.
Competitive compensation and benefits will be offered commensurate with experience.