Voter guide: November 2018 Midterm Elections
- We're publishing new sections of our November 2018 Midterm Election Guide each day through October 24 to get you ready to cast your ballot. Here's what we've published so far:
- U.S. Congress: Senate, House District 25, House District 26, House District 27
- Florida: State amendments, Governor, Attorney General, Commissioner of Agriculture, Chief Financial Officer, Justices and Judges
- Local referenda: Miami-Dade County, City of Miami, City of Miami Beach
- Plus, if you’ve got questions on HOW to vote, check out our Q&A here.
Miami Beach residents will find six referenda on their ballot. But Amendments 2 and 3 are both about a potential convention center hotel, and Amendments 4, 5, and 6 are about the general obligation bond, so we’ve grouped those together so you can see how they all fit together.
This is a breakdown of the first Miami Beach referenda, addressing the establishment of the office of the inspector general.
Miami Beach referenda 2 and 3 both pertain to a proposed Convention Center hotel.
Miami Beach referenda 4, 5, and 6 all address elements of the city's general obligation bond.