Monday, June 26
Tech Beats and Bytes | The Wynwood Yard — The theme of this edition of TBB is “Miami’s Future.” It will feature Barron Channer, CEO of Woodwater Group, and Matt Haggman, Miami Program Director at Knight Foundation. Details here.
Tuesday, June 27
Labor & Employment Law Lunch & Learn for Start Ups | The LAB — Two top lawyers will provide an overview of employment law, including work-for-hire, the differences between employees and contractors, and negotiating equity compensation. Details here.
Wednesday, June 28
Shop Talk: Creating and Acquiring Your E-commerce Platform | StartUP FIU — Join Joel Gandara, CEO of Morro Capital, to hear strategies for shaping your customer experience to maximize customer acquisition and conversion. Details here.
Waffles After Work | LiveNinja — Waffle Wednesday is turning three years old. To celebrate, they’re hosting a pitch competition for idea-state stage startups. The winner will receive a package of goods and services from the local startup community. Details here.
Bootstrapping A Social Media Agency | StartupGrind — Chris Guzman and Marc Boulos, cofounders of social media agency called Rightsyde Media, will host a fireside chat discussing how Rightsyde Media developed into a successful firm. Details here.
Thursday, June 29
Venture Cafe | CIC Miami — This week, Wyncode hosts its pitch day, the equivalent of the Academy’s graduation ceremony. Wyncoders will showcase the final projects they’ve created using their newfound coding skills.
- Strategy Office Hours | Alia Mahmoud, Radical Partners. Details here.
- Future of Education: EdTech Entrepreneurship | CIC Miami. Details here.
- Maximizing Your Thursday Gathering Experience | Ambassadors. Details here.
- Preparing Youth for Community Leadership | National Voices. Details here.
- Let’s talk Affordable Housing! | On the Grid Community Solutions. Details here.
- Wyncode Pitch Day | Wyncode Academy. Details here.
- How to become a Non-Profit from A to Z | Marie Rosier, CPA. Details here.
- Pitch With Impact | Alexandra Figueredo. Details here.