- For the mom who likes rosé: Time Out Market is hosting a special rosé brunch. $65 gets families a welcome rosé, unlimited mimosas and tastings of La Fête Rosé, and a $25 gift card to use anywhere at the Market.
- For the mom who likes art: Indulge in special menu items like Strawberry Shortcake Stuffed French Toast brunch at Verde, then walk it off while taking in Pérez Art Museum Miami’s newest exhibition, Marisol and Warhol Take New York.
- For the mom who likes vinyl: Head to Dogfish Head for a Waffle Party Vinyl Brunch featuring a special brunch menu, beer-mosas, complimentary coffee and a live DJ spinning vinyl.
- For the mom who likes ballet: Catch a matinee of Miami City Ballet’s Prodigal Son, at the Arsht Center, featuring a program of four energetic and beautiful ballets.
- For the mom who likes mimosas: With live Latin reggae as the soundtrack, The Doral Yard will have bottomless mimosas flowing throughout the afternoon with a $25 drink package.
- For the mom who likes gospel: Commissioner Keon Hardemon’s annual Mother’s Day Celebration concert returns, featuring legendary artists, Pastor Shirley Caesar, The Clark Sisters, Charles Jenkins, and Jekaylin Carr.
- For the mom who likes being in the garden: Unpack a picnic basket at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden, pick out a new plant or two, and enjoy live music, lawn games, and mobile spa services.
- For the mom who likes being out on the water: Depart from Deering Estate on a 45-foot catamaran cruise, then disembark to explore the Estate grounds with a complimentary champagne glass in hand.