Formerly called the Little River Mission Club, Saint Mary’s Cathedral had its first mass on July 20, 1930. By 1937, the congregation grew so large that the parish had to move from its original location to its current site at 7525 NW 2nd Ave. This beautiful cathedral has a long history, and in 1987, was the site Pope John Paul II chose as his first venue during his visit to the US. Today, mass is split up into three services, one in English, one in Spanish, and another in Kreyól, serving the broad range of cultures living and working in the area.
What they do: Cathedral Website: Visit Here Phone: 305-759-4531 Hours: Varies Address:
7525 NW 2nd Ave.